Information on personal data and privacy at the Land-Gut-Hotel ZAGRODA KUWASY facility.
Biebrza Ltd. – owner of the accommodation facility Land-Gut-Hotel ZAGRODA KUWASY – takes great care of the privacy of its Guests and other people whose personal data is processed by the Facility. In its activities, the Facility complies with legislation protecting privacy, including in particular the General Data Protection Regulation No. 679/2016, the so-called RODO.
The Facility is committed to ensuring that each person whose personal data is processed by the Facility is fully informed about the scope, purpose and manner of processing of his/her personal data and information about his/her rights. The Facility shall only use in its operations the data necessary for each of the purposes for which the personal data is processed.
Processing of personal data obtained for marketing or similar purposes.
If the Facility has obtained your personal data for marketing or similar purposes you have the right to lodge an objection to such processing. An objection may be lodged at any time. If the Facility has no other legal basis for processing your personal data, the processing will be terminated. The legal basis for lodging an objection is Article 21 RODO.
The processing of personal data obtained on the basis of consent, including for marketing purposes.
If the Facility has obtained your personal data on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. This does not affect the validity of the processing of your personal data while your consent was in force. The legal basis for withdrawing consent is Article 7 of the DPA. If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will consider you to have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Personal data of Guests – people who have stayed or will stay overnight at the Property
(1) The Guest’s personal data is processed on the basis of the contract for the provision of accommodation services concluded between the Guest and the Facility or the booking made. The purpose of the processing of personal data is the provision of accommodation services or other similar services that are provided by the Facility at the request of the Guest.
(2) The Facility informs that providing personal data is a contractual as well as a statutory requirement ( for documenting sales made to the Guest with a VAT invoice). Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to conclude a contract with the Facility, as well as to issue a VAT invoice.
(3) The Guest’s personal data may also be processed for the purpose of conducting Guest satisfaction surveys in connection with the services provided by the Facility. The legal basis for processing personal data for this purpose is the legitimate interest of the Facility (Article 6(1)(f) RODO). The Facility carried out a privacy impact assessment of the activities undertaken for this purpose. This assessment has led the Facility to conclude that the processing of personal data within the framework of the legitimate interest does not excessively interfere with the privacy of the Guest. Furthermore, such processing of the Guest’s personal data is intended to lead to an improvement in the quality of the services provided by the Facility, which is intended to benefit the Guest by providing a better understanding of the Guest’s needs. Therefore, the interests of the Guest will not be affected.
(4) The Facility informs that the Guest’s personal data will be stored for the entire period of the provision of the hospitality service to the Guest, as well as the data will be stored for the period of limitation of possible claims, including tax and civil claims.
(5) If the Guest has booked accommodation at the Property through a travel agency or a booking portal, the categories of personal data of the Guest provided to the Property by these entities may include, in particular: name, date of stay, e-mail address, telephone number of the Guest. The exact source from which the Property has obtained the Guest’s personal data can be obtained from the Reception.
1 The Facility informs you that personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
a. Accounting/auditing firms working with the Facility
b. legal firms working with the Facility
c. insurance companies working with the Facility
d. IT companies and firms providing support and management of the Hotel’s IT infrastructure
e. courier and postal services
f. travel agencies. 2.
(2) The Facility informs you that you have the right to access your personal data (Article 15 RODO) and to correct and update it (Article 16 RODO). Everyone also has the right to data portability (Art. 20 RODO), to object to processing (Art. 21 RODO) and to erasure of personal data (Art. 17 RODO), restriction of processing (Art. 18 RODO), if there are legal grounds for doing so.
(3) The Facility informs you of your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority overseeing the processing of your personal data.
– adapt the content of our website to your individual preferences, primarily these files recognise your device in order to display the site according to your preferences;
-provide statistics to help us understand user preferences and behaviour. Analysis of these statistics is anonymous and makes it possible to adapt the content and design of the website to prevailing trends. The statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;